While our travel plans may be on hold, we’ll keep doing what we do best — fulfilling your wanderlust by bringing the world to you. For 21 days, we’ll be exploring a new destination through immersive POV videos, online discussions with our travel community, and other surprises along the way. More details here.
Also known as the Land of the Morning Calm, South Korea is more popularly known for its pop culture, beauty and kimchi (yum!). But beyond K-Dramas and K-Pop idols, South Korea has some of the most interesting historical and natural sights in East Asia.
South Korea – 360 Virtual Tour
For mobile users, watch on YouTube for the full experience!
Country Code: +82
Time Zone: GMT +9 hours (1 hour ahead of Singapore)
Peak Travel Period: Jun – Sep
Four Seasons: Yes
Currency: Korean Won, KRW (₩)
Transport Card: Tmoney
Tap water: Safe to drink
AC Socket Type: Types C & F – 220V 60Hz
- Hello/Greetings – 안녕하세요 (annyeonghaseyo)
- Thank you – 감사합니다 (kamsahamnida)
- Excuse me (getting waiter’s attention) – 저기요 (Jeogiyo)
- Excuse me (polite) – 실례합니다 (shillehamnida)
- Please (at the end of a sentence) – 주세요 (juseyo)
- Do you speak english (casual) – 영어 하세요 (yeongeo haseyo)
- Discount please – 깎아 주세요 (kkakka juseyo)
- Good bye – 안녕 (annyeong)
- Cheers – 건배 (geonbae)