While our travel plans may be on hold, we’ll keep doing what we do best — fulfilling your wanderlust by bringing the world to you. For 21 days, we’ll be exploring a new destination through immersive POV videos, online discussions with our travel community, and other surprises along the way. More details here.
Formerly known as Burma, the culturally rich Myanmar is teeming with grand ancient pagodas and temples that encapsulate traditional Asia. From taking a hot air balloon in Bagan to undiscovered hikes in the North, there is so much to discover.
Myanmar – 360 Virtual Tour
For mobile users, watch on YouTube for the full experience!
Country Code: +95
Time Zone: GMT +7 hours (1 hour behind Singapore)
Peak Travel Period: Dec – Feb
Four Seasons: No
Currency: Myanmar Kyat, MMK (K)
Tap water: Unsafe. Drink filtered or bottled water
AC Socket Type: Types C, D, F & G – 110 / 220V 50Hz
- Hello/Greetings – မင်္ဂလာပါ (min ga la ba)
- Thank you – ကျေးဇူးတင်ပါတယ်။ (ce zu tin ba deh)
- Goodbye – သွားတော့မယ် (thwa dot meh)
- Sorry – ဝမ်းနည်းပါတယ် (wun neh ba deh)
- Do you speak English? – သင် အင်္ဂလိပ်လို ပြောသလား? (shin aaingaliutlo pyaw lar?)