Fancy a free holiday to Japan? Here’s how you can win one!
Our love for Japan is no secret. We’ve been sharing countless itineraries and guides to this beautiful country for many years… but what if we told you that you and your loved ones can win a free holiday to Japan?
The giveaway is organised by Japan National Tourism Organisation Singapore Office, through its community website JAPAN by Japan (JbyJ), and theme of the trip is all about celebrating your loved one’s birthday in the Land of the Rising Sun!
Wondering how you can win? We read the fine details, so you don’t have to 😉
– Singapore residents only (at least one Singapore citizen in the travelling group)
– JAPAN by Japan member (new registrations are welcome)
2) Application Period
– From 2 June 2023 to 18 June 2023
|1) Flights||1) Travel insurance|
|4) Meals (that are part of the itinerary)|
*Note: You may extend your stay in Japan after the filming period at your own expense.
Check out the full terms and conditions here!
Hokkaido Route Details
Travel schedule: 3 to 8 September 2023
Expected areas to visit: Sapporo, Furano, Kushiro, Chitose
Desired demographic: Family with children (two adults, up to two children*)
*Must be 11 years old or older by the end of 2023.
Hiroshima and San’in Route Details
Travel schedule: November 2023 (Expect a five-night stay in San’in and Hiroshima)
Expected areas to visit: Hiroshima, Izumo, Onomichi, Fukuyama, Iwami Ginzan
Desired demographic: Couple (two pax)
1) Create an Itinerary
Join forces with the JbyJ team to create an itinerary that’s tailored for you and your travel companion(s). Handpick exciting activities and must-visit spots (all in line with the theme) to make your trip an unforgettable one.
2) Travel to Japan
A JbyJ team, including a videographer/photographer, will join you on the trip to capture the highlights of the journey!
How to Apply
Step 1: Create an introductory video
You don’t have to be a video expert! Just film a video in English not exceeding 3 minutes to introduce yourself and include the following content:
– Who would you be celebrating on this trip?
– Why would you like to gift them a trip to Japan for their birthday?
– What would you like to do/What destinations interest you in the region you have applied for?
*Note: Your face and voice should be clearly seen and heard.
Step 2: Complete the online application form
Step 3: Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email ([email protected]) for an online or face-to-face interview, depending on individual schedules. Don’t forget to check your junk mail too!
Planning a Trip to Japan
We gotta face the truth: not everyone will snag that golden ticket. That’s just how it goes. But hey, we’re sure your love for Japan won’t waver even if Lady Luck doesn’t smile upon you this time!
So, if a trip to Japan is still on your mind, check out these itineraries and guides:
– 6D5N Kyoto-Based Japan Itinerary — Things to do Beyond Fushimi Inari Shrine and Nara Deer Park
– 7D6N Japan Itinerary Under S$1.5k — Road Trip from Tokyo to Mt. Fuji and Beyond
– Hokkaido Food Guide — 9 Must-Eats on Your Next Japan Itinerary
– 9 Epic Outdoor Adventures in Japan You Probably Didn’t Know
Which city in Japan would you like to visit next? Let us know in the comments below!